Emotional Intelligence (EI) underpins every workplace relationship and interaction. The more we understand it, the more equipped we are to engage with our colleagues in a meaningful and effective way.
While it can be a challenge to navigate around our feelings in normal circumstances, we also bear the extra challenges of virtual communication, working from home, to name a few. Still, you can use these challenges to your advantage.
In the current dynamic climate, this webinar will show you how you can harness your EI to cultivate your workplace interactions, support your colleagues, and feel in control.
Join this webinar with facilitator Kasia Orlowska-Meinen and learn:
- Where emotions emerge from and why we feel the way we feel
- How to manage emotions such as fear, anxiety or anger
- Strategies to engage your Emotional Intelligence in difficult times
- How we can control the uncontrollable
- Key ‘mental hygiene’ strategies
Day 1: November 17, 2020
Start time: 12:00 AEST
End time: 13:00 AEST