Rethinking time is a fun and motivating look at making the most of the time we have. As 2021 fast approaches and we look all forward to waving goodbye to 2020, it’s the perfect opportunity to leave behind the year that was and get ourselves set for the year ahead.
Hosted by Kieran Flanagan, this practical and powerful webinar will have you thinking differently about time and our ‘yearly’ mindset. Kieran will show you how by looking at time in a different way, we can get more of the things that we really want.
Kieran will help you:
- Create a sense of clarity about what matters most, what you really want and how you are going to get it.
- Design your year with her YEAR ON A PAGE system.
- Stop trying to do too much, FOCUS and do the important things right.
- DESIGN FOR SUCCESS. How do you stop wasting energy trying to change yourself and instead design for who you are.
- Have a much-needed laugh at ourselves.
About Kieran Flanagan
Kieran Flanagan is the co-founder and chief creative officer at the Impossible Institute, a strategic think-tank that helps organisations think differently and not just cope with change, but to lead it. She is a speaker, trainer and author.
A rare female leader in the world of MadMen, Kieran was also of the youngest Creative Directors to lead an award-winning advertising agency. She was the strategic and creative mind behind the most successful product launch in Australian history, has headed up Australia’s premiere creative school, won awards all over the planet for her thinking and effectiveness and is on the faculty at Thought Leaders International.
Day 1: December 15, 2020
Start time: 12:00 AEDT
End time: 13:00 AEDT