Welcome to the Corporate Health and Wellbeing Summit
This inspirational high-level management wellness conference is aimed at senior management (including HR Managers / HR Directors), with a focus on improving productivity and business performance through a healthy, happy, inspired and invigorated workforce – the healthy heartbeat each and every business needs to thrive. The conference is dedicated to improving the mental and physical health and wellbeing of your business, your culture and your staff.
Benefits of Attending
- Create a healthy workforce and a healthy bottom line for your company
- Combat absenteeism with an overall healthier team
- Engage, inspire and empower those around you
- Understand financial wellness and its connection to employee wellness
- Effectively promote healthy physical and mental activity within the workplace
- Hear from leading organisations on what they do and how they’ve made it work
All of the speakers were great, a good range of personalities. Fantastic summit. Amazing speakers, run well and great food and service. Looking forward to coming back next year. Feeling inspired!
Excellent conference – have got so much out of it. Very good content. Feel totally energised and motivated. Well done!
I’ve been so impressed with the speakers and MCs over the past three years.
Excellent day – lots of new knowledge to take back and put into practice. Well organised. Excellent food and environment. Great day.
Great day. Great speakers. Lots of thought-provoking ideas. Excellent day.
147 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland
Tel +64 9-978 2000 | Website
Hilton Auckland is a nautically-inspired hotel that sits on the end of Princes Wharf, home to a wide variety of fine shops, restaurants, and bars. The Cloud convention center, New Zealand Maritime Museum, and downtown Auckland are within a 10-minute walk.